Isn’t this a beautiful quote? I couldn’t resist making a card that focused on this lovely sentiment included in the Wings and Such stamp set.
I used a mix of papers, paint, pearls, buttons and twine to give my card a shabby chic feel. I even used one of my favorite things to add texture to a project, a die cut from a Starbucks coffee sleeve. I love the way they look and it is a bit of recycling/reusing.
Here is a little bit of a closer look so that you can more easily read the sentiment.
Today is my first day posting on the Paper and Such blog. If you get the chance, stop by to say “Hi” and you can take a look at some projects that the rest of the DT created.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope that happiness will alight upon you.
- Stamps: Wings and Such from Paper and Such
- Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa & Distress Ink tea dye
- Papers: Papertrey Kraft & Dark Chocolate, My Mind’s Eye Stella and Rose Hazel DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Die-namics Designer Labels die & large scallop die, Papertrey Victorian Lace Border die
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, misc buttons, Paper Studio pearls, Jenni Bowlin malted milk paint
- Craft Your Days Away - 2W - 2ndW #52 Anything Goes - This is their final challenge
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – 4E, M, SIO – Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - SIO – use pearls
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges - 2W, 1E, SIO - (ends Aug-22) pink
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (ends Sept-12) Anything Goes
- Paper Play - 2E – sentiment as main focus
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #34 stitching
- Creative Belli - 2W - #150 wings (buttons & pearls are from my stash)
- Divas by Design - 2E - #49 Anything goes
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #78 Anything goes
- Stamp n Doodle - music on site - layers
- Bearly Mine - 2E, SIO - #489 Anything Goes
- Flourishes - #183 Butterflies Bees Spiders, Oh My
- Eureka Stamps - 3E, F - Anything Goes
- House of Gilli - SIO - (2nd week) Add a Sentiment
- Simon Says Stamp and Show... - Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge - 2W, 4E - (1st week) Anything Goes
- Pholkart Blessings Color Challenge - M, P15, SIO, family friendly - Pink & teal
- Addicted to Stamps -2W, Must use stamp- (2nd week) Recycle Something
- Amusing Challenges - 2E, No Digi - Anything Goes
- Catered Crop - 2W - (1st week) Distress
- Joanna Sheen Challenge - 2W, SIO, F - (2nd week) Sentiment must be focal point (not image)
- Penny Black and More - M, 3E, SIO, no digis - (Aug) Whiskers and/or Wings
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Use Punches, Dies or Shapes of any Kind
- The Crafty Pad - SIO – Twine