Saturday, June 11, 2011

Music Saves My Soul

 

It’s Saturday!  That means it is time to hop on the musical blog hop hosted by Marcea.  If you would like to play along and share a tune, please link up on Marcea’s blog

 

I have always loved Dolores O’Riordan’s voice.  Zombie is still one of my favorite songs of all time.   So when this song came up on my play list this week, I thought I would share it.

 

 

 

I’m still looking for votes in the Scrapbooks, Etc. Craft It Forward challenge.   You can vote once daily through Sunday.     CLICK HERE to see my card and vote.   (Pretty please!)

 

Have a great week end!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Cool song and I voted for you a couple of times, really cool card

Carol said...

LOVE.her.too! Good choice!

Lisa said...

She sure has a wonderful and special voice!

Anonymous said...

brilliant song.. Up the Irish!! ;o))