Saturday, June 4, 2011

Music Saves My Soul

Hurray it’s Saturday!     That means its time to share a little tune with some of my music loving, blogging friends.  If you are interested in joining the linky party and sharing a song, you can link up on Marcea’s blog.

Although the song I picked isn’t one of my favorites off the album, the video is so fun and twisty I had to share it.

 

At the end of June, the big local music festival, Summerfest, kicks off.  I was checking out the music line up and I want to go almost every day. If only money and vacation days from work were unlimited….   Knowing that people come from all over the country and the world to attend Summerfest, are any of you coming?  If so, what are you most looking forward to?

 

I hope you have a fabulous week end!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute song, love the video so quirky

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully Wonderful Cheryl! poor teddy ;o)) xx

Lisa said...

Great song Cheryl! (I knew from the start that the doll was not as cute as she looked...)

Amber Alvarez said...

What a fun little diddy! Thanks, Cheryl!

Amber Alvarez said...

Oh AND do you know Amy Correia? I've been following her for ten years and I think you would LOVE her. http://www.amycorreiamusic.com/