Saturday, October 2, 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday #3

I had a hard time picking a song this week so I went with a song off of one of my all time favorite albums. "Nothing But Water" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals would be one of my "desert island" discs. You know, if you were going to a desert island and could only bring 5 albums/discs, what would they be? (No greatest hits or compilations) You may have seen Grace and crew on TV recently. They are making the rounds for their new album "Grace Potter & the Nocturnals". I have to admit that the new album, in my opinion, is not as good as "Nothing but Water" or "This is Somewhere". They have polished up Grace and the band and they have lost that special something that made me love the first 2 albums.

I hope you enjoy "Treat Me Right". Sorry, this is the best quality video I could find.

If you enjoy music, join Marcea's Music Saves My Soul challenge each week.



1 comment:

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

Wow...I've never heard of them before and I love this song! TFS!