Thursday, November 19, 2009

You're So Sweet!


I always need birthday cards for my stash so I decided to play with this cute ice cream float image from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. It made me think of the warm days of summer. *Big sigh*

I also used WordArt to make the sentiment around the float. I will put up a tutorial in the next week or so to show you how to do it. It is pretty easy and gives you so many options with your digital (and even stamped) images.

Have a great day!


Supplies:
Ice Cream Float Digital Stamp from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff
Word Art (for Sentiment)
Stampin' Up Cutie Pie designer paper & coordinating card stock
Stampin' Up markers
Liquid Applique
Martha Stewart glitter
Ribbon
Brads
Sakura clear glitter pen

9 comments:

Karin said...

Great job! It's super cute!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Beautiful card, so yummy!

Shannon said...

Awesome - love the liquid applique on the "foam"! Super super cute card!

Micki said...

OH That is too cute and I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE FOAM! :-)

Cindi said...

super card! I too really like that float image. your whipped topping looks fab
:)

ljurecek said...

What a great birthday card! I love the colors and all the cool details!

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute! And congratulations on your DT assignment! WELCOME!!

Mrs. Fence said...

Mmm...what a delicious birthday card! Love the fun colors and papers, and the whipped cream on your float is fabulous!

Veronica said...

Great card. I love the bright colours. So cheerful!